BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 1 March 2011

How to DRESS it

My friend found this dress and really liked it however didn’t buy it as she was unsure how she would wear it. So to save her little feet I have found her a couple of things that I think will go and make it an all year round item.
Whenever I am looking at buying anything new I always try and think….. Is this something I could use all year round? How will it look with boots? What about sandals?
Try and think about the items in your wardrobe which you have spent a lot of money on. Would your new purchase go with those investment items? For me my investment items are generally SHOES.
As I told my friend, Gemma today.... your feet need looking after and will carry you round for the rest of your life …..So treat them with care and don’t put them in cheap shoes!!!

Camel Cocoon Cardi Miss Selfridge £36.00


Paddington Knit Cardi French Connection £97.00


Juniper Espandrille Wedge Sandal
French Connection £120

Obeline High Heeled Boots found on Yoox £45.00 in the sale

Wraparound Nude Ballet Flat Urban Outfitters £28.00

Hush Puppies Celia Boots £75.00

LK Bennett £110
Pied a Terre Iris P Raffia Wedge £85.00

£10.00 from George Asda

1 comments:

Miss Photographers Boutique said...

ooh thanks Leanne - this all looks great! Love the wedges. think i need to go buy the dress now!

Post a Comment