BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 6 March 2011

Love is in the Air

I know we were all loved up in February but love is still most definitely in the air… well at least with my friends anyway. It could just be that I am getting old and my friends are all grown up? Either way it means only one thing….. WEDDINGS!!

I have five friends who are getting married thankfully they are not all taking place in the same year but it still got me thinking what do you wear to a wedding???
Luckily for me I am a bridesmaid for one of these (thank you Rachel) so that is taken care of however the others mean I need to have something new.
Now I have to admit that I never thought I would be one to go all mushy over wedding dresses but have you ever been into a shop while your friend is looking?? It is impossible not to. I went with my friend Maryanne and she looked amazing. I am due to go with Rachel and I am sure tiny tears will be making an appearance!!
What do you think of these:-



Vionnet Draped Jersey Dress Price £1,245 on Net-a-Porter

Ted Baker Anglica Pleated Bodice Silk Maxi Dress Price £229.00




Thakoon Addition - Pleated washed silk-charmeuse dress
Price £635 on Net-a-Porter
All Saints Ikar Limski Dress Price £165.00

1 comments:

Miss Photographers Boutique said...

Love the Ted Baker one!

Post a Comment