BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Rings & Things

I LOVE to accessorise my outfits with jewellery mostly stuff I have been given by my mum like her old wooden beads that she wore when she was an Avon lady or I have had bought which I tend to wear all the time like my pearl ring I totally love love love pearls and my Tiffany ring and bracelet which my lovely boyfriend got me while we were in New York this Christmas just gone.
I just have to say NYC wow what an awesome place, everyone should go at least once in their life. I totally LOVED IT!!!
Anyway back to jewels what was I saying…. Oh yeah my mum has just got herself a jewellery making starter kit. She has tonnes of beads and lovely stones, so am dead chuffed (free goodies for me) can’t wait to see what she comes up with.  Don’t worry I will keep you all fully updated.
In the meantime here are a couple of goodies I like. I have chosen a couple of expensive pieces but there are a few cheaper ones too.
Bex-Rox Gold Woven Ring £219.00 From StyleBop Taken from ShopStyle


Cream Glitter Enamel Ring From Dorothy Perkins £9.50

Inertia Gem Earring From All Saints £35.00

Miso Multi Stone Ring From Republic £7.99

Monica Vinader Nugget Ring £115-£130 - Taken From ShopStyle 

Pamela Love Two Tone Mood Ring with Bronze £185.70 from ShopBop Taken from ShopStyle

0 comments:

Post a Comment