BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 28 March 2011

What I Bought This Month




I don’t know if you remember the trousers I wrote about from Zara well I totally couldn’t resist them.  In the end I bought them in PINK but if am honest I might have to get them in another colour!!
I wore them out for my friends leaving do with a blue top from Topshop, blue jacket from River Island and blue shoes from Carvela finished off with bag from Primark.  I am really sorry about the pictures however my camera is rubbish and I am using my phone camera which is probably just as bad. So you can’t really see the colours.
I also bought a pair of black wedges from Urban Outfitters which are soo comfy and were in the sale so even better.
Last but by no means least my Topshop purchases. I will be honest am kinda obsessed with Topshop or Toppers as I like to call it and don’t think a month goes by without me getting something from there. I didn’t do too bad though I did only get a top and a pair of shorts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment