BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 28 February 2011

I want it all & I want it now !!!

Firstly am sorry about the lack of posts I have made. As I mentioned I went out on Friday night and Saturday was a complete NIGHTMARE for me.  

This was due to me getting in lost in Leeds for 2 hours. The less said about this the better!
Anyway Sunday I went back into Leeds but I was shopping this time with my lovely boyfriend who took great pleasure in explaining to me where I had gone wrong.

There were so many things that caught my eye. Here are a couple of things that I have on my wish list and would love love love…..so bright and cheerful


I love the trousers both are from Zara - They are called Skinny Studio Trousers. They come in 4 different colours Orange, Blue, Pink and Green.
Priced at £35.99 which I think is a complete bargin.


I think these shoes are great I totally love the colour. They are called Glacier Mustard Suede Bow Front Pointed Court Shoes from Topshop. Price £60.00


0 comments:

Post a Comment